Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sasha Bloomingdale... Q&A


Q. Who were your Fashion influences growing up?
A. Wow, alot of people. I would say Audrey Hepburn, Ali MacGraw, Carole Lombard and Elizabeth Taylor in the 1970's. I LOVE Marilyn Monroe.

Q. Have you a style that you prefer?
A. I love vintage anything. Valentino.
Q. Has your style changed from when you first began as an model?
A. Yes it has changed alot. I've learned so much. I'm much more stylish now. (laughing)

Q. Do you sing and/or dance?
A. No! I wish. I'm only model. I'm trying to get into acting.


Q. What made you choose modeling?
A. Watching Linda Evangalista as a child. I wanted to be like her so bad.

6. Do you design clothes?
A. I do somewhat. I really like to be a stylist. I like putting pieces together. That would be fun to do for a living as well.



Q. If you could have anyone's career, whose would it be?
A. Oprah Winfrey.

Q. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Are they supportive?
A. Yes. I have a boyfriend and he is very supportive.

Q. What do you dream about when asleep?
A. Sleep. Sleep. And more Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment